Why Become an IHEA Member?
IHEA is the process heating industry's leading trade
association representing designers and manufacturers of industrial heating
equipment and related supplies and services. The organization focuses on
driving its members' success by providing the knowledge base and authoritative
voice for industrial heat processing.
Driving Members' Success
IHEA offers training and services to members to achieve goals in the best interest of the member companies
- Active in NFPA and related trade associations, domestic and foreign to give IHEA members a voice in relevant regulations and standards
- Brings members directly to new customers by organizing representation at international tradeshows including Germany's ThermProcess
- Provide monthly economic statistical reports that help members assess market conditions and fine-tune their short and long range business plan.
- Access to technology leaders through presentations at regular IHEA events, which gives members a competitive edge.
- Offers avenues for personal and professional relationships with thermal experts to discuss new technology
- The Association's committee structure ensures that areas of concern to the members and industry receive attention by planning projects, establishing priorities and assigning representation to industry task forces.
IHEA strives to provide a base of industry knowledge for our members and users in the industrial process heating industry by doing the following:
- Technical training and education to members and users of heat processing equipment through IHEA's seminars, workshops and on-line courses.
- IHEA members develop toll for heat processing for end users to measure their equipment's energy efficiency, such as the PHAST (Process Heating Analysis & Survey Tool) program through the US Dept. of Energy
- Develop the Process Heat Source Book with the US Dept. of Energy and the Process Heating Steering Committee
- Maintain involvement in projects affecting the heat processing industry at the National Labs
- IHEA's Infrared Equipment Division teaches end-users about infrared technology and its advantages and applications.
IHEA Members are the authoritative voice for industrial process heating. Members are involved in a variety of activities in the industry and have strong relationships with government agencies and trade associations to help improve the industry and make it more progressive.
- IHEA influences and helps develop policies and standards that are in the best interest of IHEA members, their customers, the environment and the industry by having representation with standard-making organizations such as the National Fire Protection Assoc. (NFPA) and the International Organization for Standardization (ISO)
- IHEA assists members with making contacts in government agencies such as DOE, Dept of Commerce, EPA, the Small Business Administration and others
- Members can promote their capabilities and applications on the IHEA website
- IHEA members, who hold more than 100 US patents, are technology leaders
- IHEA offers members a close relationship with the process heating industry's technical publications and quarterly highlight a specific application or feature a member in industry magazines
- Member company personnel have opportunities to participate as speakers or serve on faculty of IHEA seminars such as the Combustion Seminar, Safety Standards Seminar, Electrotechnologies Seminar and the Infrared Seminar
LEARN FROM THE BEST
BUY FROM THE BEST
JOIN THE BEST
Click here to become an IHEA member today!